Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ten Things Men and Women Look for in Each Other

Things women say they look for in a man (and what they really mean...)

1. Responsible (will do everything I say)

2. Sense of humor (will just grin and bear it when I abuse him)

3. Understanding (never asks how I spend his money)

4. Romantic (will take me to expensive restaurants anytime I want)

5. Strong (can take my physical and verbal abuse)

6. Has a good job (can pay for my expensive lifestyle)

7. Comes from a respectable family (comes from a filthy rich, landed family)

8. Supportive (will pay for child and spouse support in case we separate)

9. Smart (but not smart enough to pull one over me)

10. Simple (lives an ascetic lifestyle so he can pay for my needs)


Things men say they look for in a woman (and what they really mean...)

1. Responsible (big boobs)

2. Sense of humor (big boobs)

3. Understanding (big boobs)

4. Romantic (big boobs)

5. Strong (big boobs)

6. Has a good job (big boobs)

7. Comes from a respectable family (big boobs)

8. Supportive (big boobs)

9. Smart (big boobs)

10. Simple (big boobs)

No comments: